Shamrock Acquisitions, LLC is an opportunistic real estate firm. As a developer, licensed builder and licensed real estate broker, Shamrock has great depth and understanding of several real estate classes. We feel our story is better shown than told.
Current Shamrock Holdings:
- 74 residential rental properties
- 5 Multi-family residential properties
- 4 Los Angeles transitional housing properties (Shamrock/One Roof LA)
- 310 senior housing units (Shelby Manor and Riverside)
- 2 Michigan retail centers (Troy, Grand Rapids, Shamrock/JBD)
- 12 privately held real estate notes; direct lending
- 5 new construction developments (Biltmore/Shamrock initiative)
- 18 new construction town homes downtown Detroit
- 270 unit student housing project (Merced Station)
- 3 residential construction projects in Southern California
Principal Owner and CEO
Ryan has 21 years of business experience working in the lending, real estate and construction industries. His diverse background and over 25 years of entrepreneurship and executive leadership brought him to co-founding Shamrock Acquisitions in 2008. He is a proven prospector and has established an extensive realtor network through building strong relationships in the industry. He is a leader in leveraging strategic relationships and building foundations with the right people.
Ryan oversees and manages day-to-day operations in the acquisition, construction and property management divisions for Shamrock Acquisitions. Ryan has proven to be an efficient and highly organized project manager expanding across all asset classes.
Matthew B. Duffield
Principal Owner and President
With over 23 years of experience in the mortgage and real estate industry, Matthew Duffield is a proven prospector, marketer, client advocate and investor. While at Quicken Loans, Matthew lead the country’s largest online lender in sales, closed volume, and revenue for over 12 consecutive years. In 2008, he left his day-to-day operations and started consulting investors and banks on disposition of REO properties. As the opportunity became evident, Matthew established a real estate brokerage.
Since then, Shamrock has acquired several hundred homes throughout the foreclosure process. As a team leader, Matthew has been the driving force behind the acquisitions of different asset classes in Michigan, Florida, California, Ohio, and Indiana.
Michigan - Eastside
13910 Simone Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315
Michigan - Westside
35 W. Huron St., Suite 500
Pontiac, MI 48342
One Roof LA
223 West 46th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Contact: David Schwartz